9.14.2006

Long time, no talkie :(

So I know, you are dissapointed in me. I've been absent for a while, and I've not posted anything new or exciting in quite a while. But wait- I can explain!

Things have been wonderful around here. And by wonderful, I mean busier than ever! It seems like every day of the week I'm spending time at my office (read: Starbucks) with different couples, getting to know them, and talking about their weddings. I'm loving it, but it can really wear a guy out!

What I've been up to:

  • The new website is coming soon- it's going to be sweet. There's going to be a lot more dynamic elements to it, and there's going to be more media and such built in.
  • I've been talking to tons of brides, getting opinions on wedding packages, and when the new website comes out, we are going to unveil something that nobody else is doing- it's totally awesome how we are going to do our packages from now on.
  • We've switched totally over to Collages.net for our online proofing, and it couldn't be better. They really know how to do things!
  • Editing, editing, and more editing!
I'm going to Phoenix this weekend to photograph Nate & Chrissy, which I'm really excited about! I haven't met them, so I'm really excited to do that, and then spend the afternoon shooting their engagement photos all around Phoenix :)

I'll put thier pictures up as soon as I can :) I have a feeling they will be adorable!

0 comments :