7.23.2006

Change is good!

So, changes are being made slowly but surely to the ol' website, as you may have noticed. I've been so busy lately that I've had no time to do what I want to it, so it's definitely a slow process.

I'm working on a few slideshows that are going to be put up on the Engagements and Weddings pages, showcasing some of my favorite events as of late. I'm really excited to show these events off!

Also, I'm working with Collages.net to redo my online proofing and ordering system. I used to use Pictage.com for all of that, but I really think Collages.net will be a much better fit. They give me a lot of control as to how I want my images printed, and also allow me to set my prices lower so everybody can buy more pictures! That what it's all about, right?

I'll let you all know once the slidshows are up- you're gonna love 'em!

0 comments :