7.28.2006

David Crowder & Barlow Girl!



Ok, so last night was basically amazing! My friend Christina calls me up a few days ago and says that she got some tickets to the David Crowder & Barlow Girl concert, and wanted to see if Erin and I wanted to go-- so of course we went!

We show up, and got to go to this VIP dinner that was incredible- more food than was healthy, that's for sure! I spent some time at the bar sampling the vast variety of wines (no surprise there) and ended up meeting this guy Curt, who later turned out to be the mayor of Anaheim!

Anyways, after dinner we got taken to the concert, and found out our seats were in the front row! So awesome! Barlow Girl was amazing- I'd never heard them live before, and they were

great! David Crowder came on and put on an amazing show- an awesome time of worship to be sure. Definitely a memorable time...

PS, the pics above were taken totally zoomed out! Yeah baby!

0 comments :