10.05.2006

Back, safe and sound

And we're back!

Botson was so great- I really had a wonderful time. It was, however, the longest Erin and I had been apart since we got married, and that was just wierd. I kind of didn't like being away from her :) That's a good thing, however. I am for sure going back, but next time, the wifey is coming with! Giddy up!

I brought along my new point-and-shoot Canon- let me tell you how hard it was for me not to bring my 50lbs of camera gear...this little thing is great :)

I thought I'd include a few pictures, just to prove I was there :)

Me at Fenway (I didn't get to go to a game- how sad huh?)


The Charles River, right next to my hotel :) Thats some kind of pirate ship in the foreground.



Ok, so this is Damian. He and some buddies tried to steal the Mayflower. That's right. The ship the pilgrims came over on. Marvelous, huh? Oh one more thing- he got arrested for trying :)

More pictures later, once I figure out how to work this camera thing. I'm not so good with cameras. Wait a minute....


0 comments :