10.23.2006

Check it out!

Well, the new website is up! Kind of. I've been so busy shooting weddings lately, that I haven't had the time I wish I had to work on the website. So, instead of waiting another month for the new site to be completely done, I just decided to put up the new one, and keep working on refining it.

Check it out at JeffYoungren.com! There's a bunch of new stuff, and there's going to be more added in the next few weeks, in the way of media. One of the things I'm most excited about is the new Find an Event function. It used to be that you would see a list of all the events that I've shot while you were looking for a particular event. It was getting kind of confusing as the list was growing.

Now, you just type in the first or last name of either the bride or groom, and it searches our database and returns results based on what you searched for. Pretty slick, I think.

0 comments :