10.30.2006

New Phone!



So the other day I got a notice from Cingular informing me that I was eligible for an upgrade for my phone, which made me super excited! My old phone was on it's last leg- evidently it had been dropped one too many times. As you can imagine, the news from Cingular was exciting!

After doing a bunch of research, I went down to the store and got my new phone! It's the Cingular 3125, and it's sweet. It runs Windows Mobile 5.0, which means I've got my Outlook on there, as well as internet. Not your regular cell-phone internet though- much faster than that (as fast as a phone can be, anyway).

The cool thing is now I can keep my life straight- I don't have to carry around a phone and a PDA- I've got them together. And I didn't have to join the Blackberry craze. Ha!

I'm still in my trial period, however. So things might change, and I might end up getting a different phone altogether. One thing is for sure though, this windows moblie thing is AWESOME!

0 comments :