11.19.2006

PLNU Homecoming

This past weekend was Homecoming weekend at PLNU, my alma mater. It was wierd, since this was my first year attending anything as an alum. I felt old. It was kind of sad, really!

BUT, I got to take a ton of pictures, which was fun. Erin is working on the school yearbook, and one of the sections she is in charge of is the homecoming section, so she asked me as the husband to come and photograph a few of the events.

Wednesday was the Powder-Puff football game, which was so cool. The Juniors/Seniors dominated, and some of these girls really were pretty good at the game! I've got pictures from that, I'll post them up whenever I get them edited (hopefully soon)

Friday was the Homecoming Court Coronation Ceremony, followed by the annual variety show. One of my good friends, Cristina, was nominated for Homecoming Queen- she didn't win, but she'll always be a queen to us!



Saturday was the Homecoming basketball game. We lost, and it was sad. But, I know something that will put a smile on your face. Steve Riddle, a 6'6" man being crowd surfed up into the stands by a few hundread over-spirited Young Hall guys:


And I'll leave you with that.

Link to pictures from the weekend for the PLNU kids...

0 comments :