11.27.2006

Back in San Diego!

We had such an amazing week last week in Minnesota, but it is definitely good to be home! We got back last night, and I collapsed on the couch at 7pm after eating dinner- I was so tired! Erin woke me up about 10 and got me in bed- I slept so dang good!

Getting to spend so much time with family was a real blessing- I'm so lucky to have such an awesome family. Everybody was so excited to hear about how the first 5 months of marriage have been, and I loved sharing everything that Erin and I have learned in such a short amount of time. I think the over-arching tone was that "Marriage Rocks!" I must have said that about a million times this past week!

Tonight, I'm building my new computer, which I'm super excited about! It's going to be so fast, and allow me to get much more work done in less time, which is always good. I'll be running the new Intel Core2Duo chip in it, which is supposed to be ridiculously fast, so we'll see!

0 comments :