11.24.2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Erin and I are spending the holiday in Minnesota, where I'm from. It is COLD here!

Wow, this past year has been amazing. It's hard to believe all the blessings in my life that have occurred since last thanksgiving! As many of you know, I started this whole wedding photography thing just over a year ago- it has blown me away to see how this has just gotten out of control!

Anyways, here's what I'm thankful for....

Wifey
I can't believe I got married! So awesome! Erin and I are coming up on our 5 month anniversary in a few days, and I seriously feel like the most blessed man on the planet to get to wake up next to her every morning. She is such a blessing in my life, and I really feel like I'm hanging out with my best friend every moment we get to spend with one another. I'm so thankful for my beeeeautiful wife Erin!

Friends

My friends are incredible, and I'm so thankful for all of you. You've been there for me, and with me this last year so much, as I talked about asking Erin to marry me, the popping the question, and then getting married. Thank you so much for sharing in all the joy and excitement. It means so much to know that I have so many friends who genuinely care about Erin and I, and know that we love all of you so much. Our door is always open, and our couch is super comfy!

Photography

I've gotten to shoot so many weddings, and made a ton of new friends. That's the coolest thing, for me though- the friends I've made. There isn't a couple that I've photographed this year that I don't hear from all the time, and that makes me so excited! I'm so stoked that all these people count Erin and I as friends now, and not just the "crazy guys who took pictures at my wedding and his basically amazing wife." That rocks. Plus, we've gotten a lot of free dinners out of the deal :) And if you know me, you know I love food!

And so much more.....

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!



0 comments :