12.16.2006

Happy Birthday to Erin!

Thursday was Erin's 22nd birthday, and so I decided to invite all her friends over to our place for a little surprise party action! Erin had never had a surprise party thrown for her, and had always wanted one, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity :)

I had initially told Erin that we'd be going to a nice, romantic dinner to celebrate, and spend a wonderful night out on the town, and of course, she was super excited. But then, the morning of her birthday, it came up that her friends had "planned" something to do with her, and had forgotten to tell me about it! So I told Erin that dinner could be rescheduled, and she should go out with her girlfriends, because that's really important and such...but little did she know!

So the girls took her all over San Diego, and then eventually ended up back at our place, with Erin blindfolded and totally confused! She was so shocked when we all shouted "Surprise!" and couldn't believe that we'd pulled it off without her finding out!

It was so fun!

I'll put up pictures as soon as I can- I didn't have my camera on me, so I'm depending on my awesome friends to send me some pics!

0 comments :