4.07.2007

All Moved In!

We're all moved in, and I'm loving our new place! It totally fits Erin and I so good, it's perfect. We've still got some boxes to unpack, but the majority of it is done. I'm excited because I finally was able to set up my whole workstation and I've been spending the morning editing pictures, which I really enjoy!

Today I'm headed up to Los Willows to photograph a wedding, which should be really fun! Every time I go shoot a wedding, I get really excited inside, it's kind of funny. I also become really reflective and intentional the morning of, mostly because I realize the gravity of the situation - someone's getting married, and that's huge. They want me to be there to photograph one of the most amazing and special days of their lives. And that's even bigger. And I absolutely love it!

Anyway, I've got to go get ready to head out! I'll post up some pictures of the new pad later!

0 comments :