4.09.2007

Matt & Jourdan


Last Saturday I photographed Matt & Jourdan's beautiful wedding up in Dana Point, and it was absolutely beautiful. I absolutely adore this couple, and I've been so excited for their wedding for so long. The love they have for one another is contagious and they are so much fun to be around!

I shot so many pictures (I had fun) and with the move and all, I'm a bit behind in my editing. But, I just HAD to post up some pictures here :) Also, there's a link to a quick slideshow at the bottom of this post...

I loved Jourdan's dress. It was so her, and I know people say that all the time, but this dress really was so her...

The boys...being cool :)


I really liked this picture a lot. Matt was so calm before the ceremony, he was just sitting around the corner from the site on these stairs. I had climbed up the stairs to see if I could get a cool shot of the Ceremony site, and then I looked down and saw Matt like this...I just thought it said a lot.














Click here for a sneak-peak slideshow!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
You, your wife, and the other gentleman that took these pictures are true artists!I've shown them to everyone in Texas, and you wouldn't believe the compliments.You truly are very gifted.Thanks for making this day remembered so well for all of us. Stephanie Svajda, sister of the groom.

Jeff said...

Thanks so much, Steph! We had so much fun at the wedding, and really enjoyed meeting all of you. It was such a fun and beautiful day :)