7.03.2007

Back Home

We're finally back home here in San Diego, for a while :) Which is pretty exciting. I love getting to travel all over the place, but I'm kind of all traveled out!

I've neglected the blog, big time, and I have so much to blog about (so many awesome pictures) so keep a close eye here in the next week for a ton of cool stuff. I think we've taken some of our best pictures we've ever taken in the past month. I'm not even kidding!

In the last month, we've been so many places. First was Wisconsin for Rachel & Chad's beautiful wedding on the shore of Lake Michigan, then we shot Alesha & Lane's wedding in Mission Bay in San Diego, and went straight to the airport to fly to Flagstaff, Arizona for Matt & Brynn's wedding. The following weekend Erin & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary in Palm Springs (which was so relaxing!) and then Erin went to Boston for a week, leaving Gracie and I all alone. She got back on Friday, and then Saturday we flew to San Francisco for Brittany & Michael's wedding (goregous!) and then yesterday did Bekah & Scott's engagement session at Baker's Beach, and the Palace of the Fine Arts in San Francisco. 6,500+ miles. Wow.

Phew!

We spent most of yesterday just relaxing in "the city" as they call it, went to the Cheesecake Factory, and then flew home late last night.

More later :)

0 comments :