7.17.2007

Scott & Bekah!

I'm so behind on blogging, it's not even funny! I'm going to go a little out of order here, so please forgive me as I recount all the amazingness that's been the last month or two!

A few weeks ago I got to go up to San Francisco to do Scott & Bekah's engagement session, which was super fun! Ever since seeing this post on my friend Jared's blog, I HAD to head up there and find this exact beach, and get an inspired shot!

Scott & Bekah are so great for each other, and I've just loved Scott ever since I met him. He's currently in the Police Academy, and his first day was yesterday, so I thought I'd post up some pictures from their engagement session as a way of saying "Good luck dude!"

If you know Scott & Bekah, hit them up for the link to view all their pictures! Cristina already asked if there will be a "picture show." Soon, Cristina, soon. All in good time. For now, check out a few of my favorites below:

2 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Awesome work, Jeff! The couple looks so happy and so comfortable with your camera - you must be doin' something great! :)

Jared Bauman said...

Aww, thanks man - I'm flattered you even check my blog!
Good seeing you last night - we need to shoot together

- Jared