12.12.2007

Paige & Dan | Engagement

We recently got to shoot Paige & Dan's engagement pictures, and it was such a blast! We always encourage the couples we work with to think outside the box when it comes to their e-session, and Paige and Dan were so creative! We had a wonderful time just walking around, and having so much fun together, and I think Mission Beach is one of my new favorite places to shoot!

These two were naturals in front of the camera - I don't think either of them can take a bad picture. Of course, Dan does spend his days at work in front of a camera, so that explains it a bit!

The love they share between them is so amazing and tender, can't you just see it in the pictures? Enough of my blabbing - check out some favorites! I posted a BUNCH of favorites because I'm really trying to get back in the habit of blogging more images, more frequently!






Little known fact: Paige LOVES coke from the soda fountain, not so much from a can :)


I just love this shot that Erin grabbed from above...



Can't you just feel the emotion? He loooooooves her!




Dan looks so dang good in a suit! And can you tell how much Paige loves him in a suit?



Probably my favorite shot of the day; Erin snapped this one while I was trying to convince the carousel worker to turn on the lights even though it was still daytime :) How studly does Dan look?



We wanted to have a relaxed formal look...I just think it looks like they just stepped out of the symphony into an alley to get some alone time :) So fun! This whole series is sweet!


Look how she looks at him :)




9 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

oh. my. freakin. gosh. I am speechless. seriously.

jamiedelaine said...

ROCKIN' e-session man!!! I LOVE these! What a hot couple. The poses, the backgrounds, everything. SO FUN!

makeupgal said...

Beautiful pictures! Great colors! (btw may I ask, is this with a 50mm 1.4 lens?)
I really love the one with them dancing at the beach. That would look so awesome as a canvas print! :)

Jeff said...

Thanks guys! Paige & Dan are such a fun couple!!! :)

Yunna- some were with the 50 1.4. The main lenses we used for this shoot were the 24-70 2.8L, 70-200 2.8L IS, and the 50 1.4. Fun!!!

paige elizabeth said...

Oh so gorgeous! Her smile is just spectacular and you totally got the feeling of their love. I can't decide which ones I love the most!

(Of course, I also think she has a really cool name. :) )

Kadie Pangburn said...

These are amazing! I especially love the roller coaster picture!

Anonymous said...

Wow, just a great series of photos Jeff. Well done. So many great shots to choose from but extra props for catching them on the coaster. My other fav is probably the great capture of them dancing to the setting sun. Spectacular for sure. I will have to check out Mission Beach more myself. :) Keep up the rocking photos.

Dennis Bullock said...

This is an amazing session. They look so happy and you did a bang up job capturing the emotion. Good stuff.

Jeff said...

I love the roller coaster picture too - it's so fun! I did, however, think I was going to drop my camera a few times - that's a crazy coaster down there!!