12.28.2007

Paul & Echo | Engagement

Erin and I got to hang out with Paul and Echo the other day down in Coronado for a SWEET engagement session, and we really had a fantastic time. Paul is a trainer/instructor at the gym that I *sometimes* go to (I'll make a New Year's resolution, Paul) and I'd always heard about Echo from him, but never met her, aside from the little picture in his office of her. When I heard that he has popped the question, I was absolutely ecstatic, and then we he asked Erin and I to photograph them, I was thrilled!

Erin and I really enjoyed getting to know Echo a little bit, and we both agree that Paul is one lucky dude! They are basically the cutest couple ever, and I am so excited for them. Here's some favorites from the day:


I loved Echo's eyes; isn't she absolutely radiant? I am such a sucker for eyes! I asked Echo to look deeply into my lens, as if she was looking at Paul. Can't you just feel the emotion?


I really like this one that Erin snapped because you can only see their eye lashes, and it just makes you imagine what's going on. Plus Echo's smile is real cute in it.



Like I said, obsessed with eyes.


Random strange alley in Coronado + Awesome Light + Garage painted with a cool green + Gorgeous Couple = happy Jeff.


This is one of those images that I would ordinarily throw out because I didn't nail the focus. But sometimes it's those images that just bring out so much emotion, and make you feel so good. I love the way that Echo is just resting on Paul's chest. She seems so comforted, and I think that speaks volumes to the way that Paul makes her feel :)



How good looking are they?


I was laying in the middle of the street on my stomach shooting for this one. This was right before Echo noticed me in the street and started cracking up. Take note, future brides and grooms - I tend to lay in the street and in dirty places. A lot. It's the reason that Erin makes me wear black to weddings now.


And, Erin snapped my favorite shot of the day (again). Look at the way she is looking at him. The way Erin shot over Paul's shoulder, through the trees, and into the dark corner is incredible. For all you photographer types, this is straight out of the camera :)



While I was on an adjacent sand dune shooting the image on the left, Erin was grabbing the one on the right - she has such an eye for detail. Love it!


Hot!



The Hotel Del Coronado was lit up so nicely for Christmas - it made the most picturesque backdrop.








I just adore this last image, I just love everything about it :)


Thanks you guys for such a fun afternoon! Let's grab dinner or drinks soon!

0 comments :