1.05.2008

Becca & Jeff | Engaged

Just before Christmas, Erin and I got the chance to spend the afternoon with Jeff & Becca down in Mission Beach, and it was such a blast hanging out with them! They both live out on the East Coast (brrrrrrr) and so they were in paradise, getting to wear sandals and walk on the beach in December!

I've know Jeff since College, and when I heard he and Becca got engaged I was sooo excited! They are such a fun couple to be around, and Jeff basically constantly makes Becca crack up (as seen in the pictures below). They're getting married this coming June in San Diego, and since I was booked for the date, they're going to be flying out none other than Stacy & Stan Cross from Austin, Texas to shoot their wedding!

Ok, time for some of my favorite images. Please note that there are a TON of images here, that's because with my new blog it's now super easy to post tons of images. For those of you who are wondering, once the images were ready, it took about 30 seconds to post all the images :) Boo-yah!


See what I mean about Jeff cracking Becca up?



Bling!







We found a tree thats leaves had changed color, which is kind of a rarity in San Diego for all you non-natives :) I just love the color in that right-hand image.


I loved this little hallway we found on the side of this closed-down building. We had discovered it a few weeks back when we were shooting here with Paige & Dan, and we just couldn't help going back. The light was so clean and warm...


Becca's eyes were incredible - so deep and blue, I loved them!



I really like this image that Erin snagged through the stairs of a wooden staircase. Erin always thinks of really fun and creative angles and perspectives :)






We couldn't go to Mission Beach and not ride the coaster!



I was looking through the images and when this one came up I literally laughed out loud! Jeff is SUCH a crackup!




Awwwww, how cute, right?


Boom! I wonder what's going to happen with the cake at their wedding!




I really like this image of them, with the boardwalk in the background. This is such a fun place to come and just go on walks and hang out; totally Jeff & Becca's personality.


Beautiful light on the carousel! The horses kept going up and down (duh) and when Jeff's would go up, Becca's would go down, so Jeff would try to sneak in kisses when they were even :)




I was thrilled with the lighting and the sunset, and especially with what they chose to wear. Jeff's shirt & tie complimented the colors down at the beach so perfectly.



What a GREAT looking couple!!!






Becca couldn't resist pulling Jeff close with his tie while he was holding her...I don't think he minded (side note, how cute are her feet with all the Sand?)


Group shot! This is typical with the girls looking all pretty and beautiful, and then the Jeff's looking like...well, you know. I guess I just can't keep my eyes of my girl :)


After, we went to Pizza Nova in Point Loma to grab some dinner and catch up a little, and it was yummy. If you've not been to Pizza Nova, then you need to. I'll go with you :)

We had so much fun with you guys - thank you so much for the amazing afternoon!

7 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Wooooo hooooooooo!!!! These are AWESOME! As I was looking through the picture, I was like "This is what a mom must feel like!" because I felt like I was looking at my kids! :) Becca & Jeff - you guys look amazing and HOT! :) I cannot wait to shoot your wedding. Erin & Jeff - phenomenal job, as usual!!!!

Stacy Cross said...

oh, and the 11th pic down of the close up of their faces from just above them rocks my world -- what an amazing picture!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy! Wow! Great pictures and it's awesome to put faces to names finally! B&J - Cant wait to shoot your wedding! E&J - Can't wait to get to meet you guys! I'm going to have to get more days off work so I can stay longer!

Anonymous said...

ok you already know those pics are good. so, bring back the faux hawk already! I liked it!

Jeff said...

Stacy & Stan- Aren't they so cute? Jeff & Becca are so much fun to be around, you guys are going to have an absolute BLAST with them!

Rachel- You think? I actually did it up again in a faux hawk on Friday and got some fun reactions...mainly from the wifey! Haha!

Jennifer Disney said...

These are just beautiful! I kept picking favorites and they just kept getting better and better!

paige elizabeth said...

Jeff these are stunning! I loooove the shot in front of the carousel!

And I'm inviting myself to CA to shoot with you... ;)