8.07.2006

Happy Birthday to Me!


I can't believe I'm 25! Craaaazy! So, now I can rent cars, and my auto insurance goes down- sounds like cause for celebration to me :)

Erin and I spent the day driving back from Idaho- Nevada wasn't too hot, but we definitely had the AC crankin' for most of the trip.

We met my parents at Gordon Biersch in Mission Valley for a little birthday dinner, and ate (and drank) like kings!



Then we went back to our house, and my parents wanted to help us unload the car, and see out cat, Gracie. Once we got everything inside, they gave me the present my little brother Dan had sent me- an awesome grilling accessory set by Jenn-Air! I was stoked, but then sad because I don't have a BBQ, and I was like "Dang it Dan, do you have to rub it in my face that I don't have a grill yet?"

At which point my Dad said, "Oh, that goes with what's on your Patio!"


THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!

0 comments :