8.26.2006

Matt & Jourdan


So I just photographed this couple up in San Clemente down there by the pier- it was awesome! They were so much fun to hang out with- we met beforehand at the Starbucks on El Camino Real (one of my favorite 'Bucks) and talked about their wedding which is coming up in March. It's going to be in Dana Point near the marina, and it will rock!

Anyway, then we went down to the ocean and got to taking some pictures- the lighting was perfect, and it was a gorgeous day for being down by the beach. Take a look at these pictures, I dare you to find one where Jourdan isn't smiling! They are such a great couple.

This is what I love about being a wedding photographer- meeting awesome people and making friends with them. I really feel like when March rolls around and I show up with my cameras to their wedding it will be like, "Oh hey, this is our friend Jeff, he's taking some pictures."

I love it, I really do.

0 comments :