8.27.2006

Jeff & Veronica


Ok, so it's not an engagement session or anything, but we will call it a "special friends" session! This morning Erin and I had Jeff and Veronica over for breakfast before their trip up to Walnut, Ca to visit with Veronica's family- we had a blast!

I got to make waffles on our sweet belgian waffle maker, and eggs to order for the whole bunch. I really really enjoy making breakfast for people, so in fact, if you are ever in the area, call us up and come over for breakfast!

Afterwards, I got the bright idea to take a few pictures of the two of them- click here to see a quick little slideshow of that.

They are adorable. Jeff is one of my best friends, I've known him since 2001, our first summer working at Hume Lake together. He is one of the most incredible guys you will ever meet, and I'm not kidding when I say that. He is the definition of James 1:9.

And Veronica is one of Erin's best friends- she is amazing as well! She is one of the kindest, most generous people you will ever meet...

Can you tell how excited I am that they are "special friends?"

Yeah baby!

0 comments :