1.03.2007

Exciting News!


So, last week I got a call from Collages.net, which is the company that I use for all my online proofing and ordering of images for clients. They're one of the top online proofing companies in the world- thousands and thousands of wedding photographers use them :) They had seen the photographs that I took of Ryan and Ashlee before Christmas, and wanted to get my permission to feature them on their website! How cool is that?


Here's the link to their pictures- their event site will be online until February of next year, since it's a featured event!

They asked for a short description, so Erin helped me write one, which is why it sounds so intelligent :) She is a literature major, after all....

We did the shoot up in Encinitas, and had an absolute blast- they are such a fun couple, and I can't wait to shoot their wedding next summer!

0 comments :