1.28.2007

I'm blue....


Ok, so I'm not feeling sad or anything, so there's no need to be concerned! I'm in Phoenix right now for my friend Stefanie's birthday, which we all celebrated last night! She just turned 25, and had a "Blue" party where all the decorations were blue, and everybody that came wore a blue outfit of some kind. It was so much fun!

This is a picture of my crowning achievement in the party decorating- what I call the blue tornado! All the girls were doing "cute" stuff with the streamers and decorations and stuff, so we decided to bring the whole thing from simply "awesome" to "legendary" so we taped a bunch of streamers to the cieling fan. And thus, the blue tornado was born! It was so sweet!

I wish I had gotten a picture of it during the party- when the guests arrived the whole place was lit up blue, and it looked so good. It was such a fun party! Remember that song "Blue" from a few years back? Oh yeah, we definitely played that song a lot!

0 comments :