1.25.2007

The Wifey


Ok, so Erin is basically beautiful! AND she's my wife, which makes it even better! Boo Yah!

She's graduating this spring, and I decided (being the amazing husband that I am) to buy an ad space in her yearbook for a little "congrats" note from her parents, brother, sister, and myself. So that's what the above picture is-- except I took out all the mushy stuff, because that's the stuff that Erin has to wait to see! Its good, trust me!

Seriously, I'm so proud of her. She's a literature major, and basically a genius! Little known fact: one of my favorite things is to have her tell me stories in her own words from classic books that I'm too lazy to read. I love it!

We took these pictures this morning-- the lighting was gorgeous! Ok, I can't help but include a few more pics:



0 comments :