1.14.2007

Sailing in January?


One of the best parts about living in San Diego is that you can go sailing in January! Yeah! Some friends & I went sailing last weekend and it was a blast (and I'm going to be honest, when we got out on the ocean it was a bit chilly!).

We did the ol' cruisin' around the bay, and then out past Point Loma to the kelp beds, all while BBQing...so good! I made ribs, and Carly made up some mean hamburgers. The photo is of the America, the first ship to win the race now known as "The America's Cup" back in the 1800's. Ok, so thats not the real ship, but it a replica, and when it came up along side us, it was quite the site to see...so I snapped a quick one :)

3 comments :

Shayne Garcia said...

Diggin the photo! Thats one rad boat. I definitly want to sail someday im sure it will be a blast!

Later!

Shayne Garcia said...

Thats a rad photo man makes me wish I could go sailing! Talk to you soon!

Later,

Jeff said...

I love sailing! There's something that is so relaxing about it...I'm excited now that it's warming up, hopefully we'll get out in the water more!