3.29.2007

Does anybody else think this is amazing?


UPS. I pretty much think they are amazing. So all my wedding albums get printed in Italy, thousands and thousands of miles away by GraphiStudio. What always amazes me is how quickly a huge package of albums and other things can get halfway across the world, to me!

The package leaves Italy at 10:30am on Tuesday, goes through Denmark, Kentucky, and Ontario, California, and now it's here (almost) on Thursday. Whaaaat?

I've always been super impressed with UPS, not only because they get things places incredibly quick (WAY quicker than USPS) but because their customer service is so great. This is an organization that knows how to work with people, not just for people. And that, is what separates great companies from mediocre ones. Companies that get that the relationship they have with customers is a give and take relationship are the ones that are successful.

Sometimes we lose track of why we do the things we do, and I think it's important to realize that it all really comes down to people - people are the important part of everything that goes on in our lives, and loving people is one of the best things we can do. I'm not saying that UPS loves me, but maybe.....

0 comments :