3.06.2007

Dinner & a Hot Tub

Remember my friends Dave and Jenny who got married about a month ago? Well last night a bunch of us went up to San Clemente to their new place to hang out with the newlyweds! In the picture above you see almost the whole gang - Jenny, Josh, Erin, Brewer, Dave, and myself...

While the women-folk were inside working on this amazing pesto pasta thing, us men hung out outside next to the grill, because we are awesome. Aside from grilling up a bunch of chicken for dinner, Dave also threw on this giant porterhouse steak and we seriously just grilled that thing up, and then ate it right off the grill. It was so good!

After dinner we just kind of sat around and hung out, and laughed a ton. We also hit up the hot tub (of course) and that is always a fun time! I'm so blessed to have such awesome friends- I just get so excited every chance I have to just kick back and hang out with buddies!

0 comments :