3.11.2007

Stacy & John: CSI Engaged!


How cute is this couple? Yesterday I spent the afternoon with Stacy and John down in Ocean Beach, and we had a blast! Stacy & I went to college together, and we have a lot of fun memories! Both John & Stacy are both CSI people in real life, and I just think that is so cool. Stacy is the lab rat, and John is the field guy. So not only are these two good looking, they are both basically brilliant!

We shot a bunch down in Ocean Beach, and then decided to head over to Old Town for dinner, but continued the photo session while we waited for some other friends to show up.

It was such a blessing for me personally to get to photograph them, they are so in love, and you can really tell. And I'm not just saying that - it's true! As I said, I've known Stacy for years, and when John is around her, she just lights up and glows like nobody's business. It's so cool!

Click here for a little slideshow action!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Jeff,,
Stacy and I had the privilege of having our engagement photos taken by Jeff. He is an talented photographer, and a sincere friend. He choose great backdrops, used good light, and gave direction without impeding interaction. He is imaginative, personable, and an extremely likable guy. Thanx again !!
John aka CSI Engaged

Anonymous said...

Stacys mom sent this link to me when I asked her how she was doing. Well, I saw the slide show and I am speechless, the show looks like a love story from the movies. She looks so natural, and the Jeff captured the spark they share!
Congrads to Stacy.
Warmly,
Darlene
(from Newcastle)