2.04.2007

My Best friend's Wedding!

Yesterday was, in a word, amazing. Two of my closest friends, Dave and Jenny, got married yesterday in La Jolla, and I can truly say that I've never seen two people more excited, happy, and ready to get married!

Dave's dad performed the ceremony, and he did an incredible job. I don't know how he got through it! I'll admit, I definitely shed a few tears (but if you know me, that's probably no surprise!)

My friend Shyla was their photographer, and she did such an amazing job! It was really wierd for me to be at a wedding without my camera, and going in to the day, I was much more nervous than I ever am shooting a wedding. I guess holding a camera give me a confidence boost, or something. Anyway, I did grab my camera twice - once for Dave & Jenny's portrait session, which Shyla and I double-teamed (which was a BLAST), and then once after the reception for a little photo session down on the beach at the Hotel Del Coronado, where Dave & Jenny spent their first night.

Here's some pictures from the day! More to come soon! Shyla will probably be posting some on her blog soon as well, so check that out!













0 comments :