2.18.2007

Brittany & Michael


I got to spend this afternoon with Brittany & Michael in La Jolla, and we had an absolute blast! I'm shooting their wedding in July up near San Francisco, and I seriously can't wait - they are so much fun!

They are both from the bay area and were down for the weekend visiting friends, so I was able to steal them away today for the afternoon for a little engagement shoot. These two were up for anything- from climbing all over rocks to standing out in the water and being pelted with the chilly ocean water....so great :)

Brittany is actually on a drug for multiple sclerosis that my company, Biogen Idec (my "real job") makes, so it's kind of like my two worlds colliding in their wedding. I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but I think that it's pretty darn cool. It always makes me so excited when I meet someone that's really benefiting from something that I have a small part in...kind of cool.

Click here for a little slideshow of some of my favorite shots from our day!

0 comments :