6.11.2007

Apple's doing something right...


Yesterday I went into the Apple store over in UTC because I was about to bite the bullet, and purchase my first Mac, ever. I know. Crazy.

Anyway, they were super crowded, and I actually couldn't find someone to help me, so I decided to come back today. Before heading over there today, I called to see if they were busy, which they said they were.

They said I could make an appointment with a personal shopper. So I've made an appointment to come in tomorrow, to buy my MacBook Pro. I can't believe I had to make an appointment, kind of crazy. So, if any of my friends want to persuade me away from buying a Mac, you've got about 24 hours to do it :)

Customer service is huge to Apple, and because they don't want to rush people, and they want to make sure they provide excellent customer service, they've started doing this whole appointment thing.

Don't worry, I'm still keeping my awesome PC as my editing workstation because I still believe that that is the best solution for me, but this will become my on the road machine, which I'll use to make on-site slideshows and wedding, and stuff like that.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Totally keep the mac!!!!! They're the best! Once you go mac you never go back. Just ask Flip and I. I don't even know how to use a PC anymore.

Stefanie said...

dude, i know someone with about 50 imacs...