6.27.2007

Kelly & Flip: Engagement


The other day I went up to Laguna Beach to hang out with Kelly and Flip, and I was going through editing their pictures tonight, and I just had to share some with you all! They are SUCH a cute and fun couple - looking at their pictures makes me just want to call them up and hang out with them!

Kelly and Flip love Wahoos and Rainbow sandals. What more could I ask for? Seriously though, these two are awesome people, and I just love how they look at each other - can't you just tell that they are so darn ready to get married!??

Thanks you two for such a fun morning - I can't wait for your wedding!!! If you're a friend of Kelly or Flip, hit them up for the link to view all their images, there are seriously so many that I just love!

First, crank up your speakers. Then:

Check out this sweet slideshow!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!! They are so cute! You are such an amazing photographer!

Shayne Garcia said...

The color in these is stunning Jeff! Shoot your good. Give me more good vibes i want to learn your ways.

Anonymous said...

cutest couple ever!! love them and the pics!! yay jeff!

Anonymous said...

Kel, I am so freakin happy for the both of you, you're a match made in heaven in every sense! These photos truly capture the love you have for one another, they are GORGEOUS! love u

Melissa Koehler said...

What a great shot! They are so cute together

Stacy Cross said...

You completely nailed these - they are AWESOME! You guys really have "IT" when it comes to your photography. IT: the ability to capture GENUINE moments well, to make your subjects feel comfortable and happy, and to see your environment and your subjects in a way that lets you put them together perfectly. I really think few photographers have that kind of gift - and it will take you so far! :) Great work - and the couple is gorgeous - congrats to them both!

Jeff said...

Thanks for the comments, guys! Kelly and Flip are such a fun couple, they were so great to photograph!

Stacy- you are so kind, you definitely have "It" too, like to the max!