6.22.2007

We're out!


Erin and I are heading out to beautiful Palm Springs for the weekend, leaving here in a few minutes! I'm so excited, not only because I love Palm Springs, but because we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary! Wahoo!

I can't believe it's been a year already, seriously. We've had so much fun, and learned so much, that the time has positively flown by. I've got the best wife in the whole world. And if you think your wife's better, well, then you're wrong ;)

We're going to be taking part in the annual marriage retreat as well, this weekend, that our church, The Rock Church, does every year. We're so amped that the retreat falls on our one year anniversary. I can't think of a better way to spend our anniversary weekend than learning about how to have a better marriage, and spending time with couples who've done this a lot longer than us! It's going to ROCK! (no pun intended).

I'm sure there will be lots of silly pictures from the weekend, I'll post some up when we get back...

PS: We're staying at the La Quinta Resort, so if you want to send us some sweet room service or massages, you're welcome to. :)

3 comments :

Melissa Koehler said...

Hi there-

Just wanted to wish you and your wife Congrats!!
We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary in a few weeks.
I found you off of OSP.
I also hope you all had a great time at the retreat.
Miles is awesome! :)
God Bless you two :)

DrewB said...

Too funny! Chuck and I were in Palm Springs too! Too bad we didn't know, we could have met up for dinner! Hope you had a great anniversary and weren't too hot in the 112 degree heat!

Stacy Cross said...

Have a great time, Jeff & Erin! And congrats on your first fabulous year of marriage. :)