6.16.2007

PUG!


I just found this picture on the Pictage website - from over a year ago! This was at a Pictage Users Group (PUG) meeting, that occurs every month that all us Pictage photographers in San Diego go to, hang out, and talk about photography, and such. Really, a cool time. Can you spot me?

You may recognize some of the other folks in the picture - Bronson and Jared of Bauman Photography are in the front (I went to college with Bronson. He has crazy hair).

I'm getting ready for a crazy weekend - I leave in a few minutes to go shoot Alesha & Lane's wedding here in San Diego, in Mission Bay. Then I'll go almost directly from their wedding to the airport to catch a flight to Phoenix, Arizona to shoot Matt & Brynn's wedding in Flagstaff tomorrow! This is going to be a fun weekend - I love both these couples so much, so I'm really excited to hang out with them.

Erin's coming with to both of these weddings, like usual, but this time she's going to be shooting alongside me, which is going to be super cool! She shot a bunch at Rachel & Chad's wedding in Wisconsin, and her images were stunning! She is dang talented, and has a great eye. Plus, she's my smokin' hot wife!

0 comments :