5.24.2007

The 5D Came!

A few days ago I ordered me a new camera - the Canon 5D - after much thought and deliberation. And it came today. And I love it! I'm super excited because I'm going to get to use it a bunch this weekend and really get to play with it!!!

I just took this pic of my cat, Gracie, being cool. She's sitting in a desk chair that's next to my editing workstation. She likes to feel like she's a part of things.


Dorky comment: the high-ISO noise reduction on this thing is amazing. This is supposed to have the best noise reduction of any camera on the market, which was a big reason why I bought it. This was 1/60th @ f/2.8 @ 200mm at an ISO of 3200. This is straight out of the camera, too.

1 comments :

Shayne Garcia said...

Wowza NICE... put me in your will for that baby!