5.05.2007

Almost here...

The new website is almost here! A few finishing touches need to be completed, and then it will be released, and I'm so excited to show you all! Sorry I haven't been blogging more lately, the website has kind of had me consumed with editing pictures and sizing them for the site, and sending them off. Plus, I've got some other pretty big announcements that are coming soon...cool stuff

I'm heading out right now up to Long Beach for Cindy & Jared's wedding, and I'm so amped for this wedding, it's going to be great. I'll post some pictures when I get back :)

UPDATE: So, I have such bad luck! When picking May 5th as the official release date for the new website, I didn't realize that my hosting company also picked May 5th as the date they would change versions of PHP on their server! So, we're currently sorting through some issues caused by the new version of PHP (I'll spare you the boring details), and once we get everything working again, we'll have to test everything out on Safari, Firefox, and Explorer.

I'm bummed, but I'm also excited that my hosting company is so on top of things that they always have the most current things out there. It's pretty cool.

I'll keep you updated - this is where the new website will be announced! Thanks for all the hilarious text messages, friends!

0 comments :