5.28.2007

Use the China!

Erin and I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary next month (June 25th!) and I can't believe how quickly a year has gone! We have so much fun together, I'm so dang lucky I get to spend the rest of my life with her!

If you know Erin, you know she's an amazing baker, but what you may not know is what an amazing cook she is, too! The other night, she made an incredible meal (which isn't out of the ordinary) and we decided to use our china. And I love doing that! China isn't just for when you have important people over, or for special occasions, it should be used more often than not!

So, we busted it out (we've used it before, this wasn't the first time in a year, don't worry! And had ouselves a little fancy dinner of honey glazed chicken, roasted lime asparagus, and some of Erin's special sangria. Mmmmmm!

Marriage advice: use your china!

0 comments :