5.08.2007

Cindy & Jared

What a wedding! On Saturday I shot Cindy & Jared's wedding up in Long Beach, and it was such a wonderful day, for so many reasons. My friend Drew invited me up to shoot wit her, and we had a blast! I always love when Drew and I get to shoot together, even though she is kind of crazy ;) j/k

Cindy and Jared are so fun, and all their friends were so great to be around. I thought I'd quickly post some pics from the wedding...more to come later! Cindy has an awesome story - check it out here. I'm so proud of her! Also, check out Drew's Blog for more pics!


Cindy was so gorgeous, and the whole time she was getting ready she was so happy! Every picture I have of her, she's got this wonderful grin on her face....I love it!

Jared, looking good.

She was leaning slightly to the left all day, I think mostly because of this ROCK on her finger!

The mad dash to the Limo from the suite at the Huntington Beach Hyatt


I love this shot because even though you can't see her face, you can see how HUGE she is smiling! They were both so ecstatic to be married!

He couldn't keep his lips off her....




5 comments :

DrewB said...

Me? Crazy? Just because I won't eat hen doesn't mean I'm crazy. Hens are cute :)

Thanks so much for shooting this wedding with me! I really appreciate you driving all the way from San Diego and you got some awesome shots!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff!
Thank you for posting those great shots and cute comments! You were an absolute pleasure to work with because you made me feel like a beautiful bride. You are very talented and we were so lucky to have you there to capture the moments of our most memorable day! You rock!
Cindy and Jared Tanaka :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there Jeff!
This is Roxanne, Cindy's sister, one of the bridesmaids, I'm sure you won't remember which one but I want you to know how much we've enjoyed having you and Drew capture the moments of the day in such a candid, natural way! You were lots of fun and always smiling! I'm sure we were all getting in your way all day but you were so nice you didn't even try to shove us aside to get that "spectacular" shot of Cindy. Yours (and Drew's) pics are awesome! I can't wait to see more of it! Joe (my husband) and I didn't know you and your wife now reside in San Diego cause that's where we also live! We have a dental office in Poway and live in 4S Ranch so I hope to see your work around town! We have lots of patients getting ready for their weddings and I will definitely pass your name and website to them. Thank you so much for playing such a huge part in this wonderful wedding for my baby sister. Take care and I hope to see you around town!

Stacy Cross said...

Great shots, Jeff! I love all of the B&Ws and the rock shots are rockin' good. :)

Unknown said...

Beach weddings are my favorite. Still remember my cousin's ring ceremony at one of the sea located Chicago venues last year. Blue and yellow lighting highlighted at the entrance was exotic. Table with pretty lamps and crystal hangings looked royal. Drinks and dinner was praiseworthy.