5.21.2007

Arrrr!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been so busy lately, which is a good thing, and Erin just Graduated last weekend, so we've been hanging out a ton, which has been wonderful....

Well, in honor of Pirates opening this weekend, I thought I'd post this little thing I ran across today- check it out. I'm a Captain.



My pirate name is:


Captain Jack Flint



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

1 comments :

Unknown said...

ARRRRR! Mate the beatings will continue until Morale Improves!!! Kind of getting into the whole pirate mode of things looking foward to Pirates.