8.24.2007

Dustin & Danielle: Wedding

Can I just tell you how much fun this couple is? They are SO FUN! I haven't blogged their engagement shoot yet, but just wait till you see that because we got some hilarious shots in there! I met these two forever ago, and they were actually the first booking of 2007, since they got married on 7.7.07 (can you see how far behind on blogging I am!!!??). They are both physical therapists, and are the nicest people ever, and so caring, and just plain fun to be around.

Dustin loves Danielle, like a lot. Him and I have talked on multiple occasions on how we definitely landed ladies that are way out of our league! Anyways, some favorites from the wedding:



Danielle looked amazing! Gorgeous eyes, huh?


Dustin had some awesome groomsmen that helped him be all stylin'. I can't tell you how excited this guy was to see his beautiful bride...




I LOVE this shot that Erin grabbed moments before the ceremony. It says so much, don't you think?



How CLASSIC is Dustin's face? He's so pumped! Danielle was a princess, through and through.



My wife takes sweet photos:


Typical Dustin, hamming it up in front of everybody, trying to get a reaction of if the cake should go in the face or not. Hilarious!


DJ Pat made the party rockin' with some awesome tunes and killer lights. If you ever need a DJ, he's a great one to work with - definitely made it a party!

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Look Jeff! I'm leaving comment.=)

love, Shannon <><