8.21.2007

My Wife!

Cool announcement- my wife, Erin has begun shooting with me! She's always tried to come to all the weddings with me to just help me out as an assistant, and a few months back she actually started to pick up the camera and has been shooting along side me for a while now.

I can't believe how fast she is picking this stuff up, she's like, really good! Below is a picture of her just chillin' at a recent e-session we did. Isn't she beautiful? There's nothing hotter than my wife when she's shooting. I think we can all agree that Erin is way out of my league. :) We're having so much fun shooting all the time together, I seriously am so blessed to have such an amazing best friend.

So, look for her to begin posting stuff on the blog from time to time!

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

She's gorgeous! :) I think I have those same earings - fabulous!!