8.21.2007

Rena & Jesse: Day After

Ok, so I'm going through and I think I'm going to just catch up on random stuff, in kind of a random order. I promised my friend Stacy Cross that I'd give her a shout out when I started posting again, so I thought it was only appropriate that I do so in one of my first posts back. Rena and Jesse were so much fun! I've known Rena for a while, and when she asked me to be her wedding photographer I was so amped! But it ended up that I had another wedding booked that day, with an equally rockin' couple, so I couldn't do their wedding.

So we did the next best thing, a post-wedding shoot! Rena found a sweet open field in Escondido, Ca and we went nuts for a few hours. They are so cute!

One of the shots I did with them was one that I saw on Stacy's blog a long time ago (Stacy, help me out with the link) and I tried my best to do a shot with the same kind of feel to it. Here's that shot, followed by a few of my favorites. If you know Rena & Jesse, hit them up for the link to see the rest of the pics!






1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the shout-out, but it's totally silly because you are SUCH a more amazing photographer than me! :) You're an inspiration. Guess I'll need to shout to you, too, now!