8.20.2007

New Blog! Well, Kinda :)

I'm so excited because I finally get to begin using my new blog, which has been in the works for quite some time! What you see here isn't the finished product, but it's way different than the old blog. I've been in a blog-limbo for the past few weeks where I didn't want to post because I didn't know how everything would transfer.

Anyways, enough of the technical mumbo-jumbo, this thing is sweet. What you'll start seeing now is super big images (sweet) along with a ton of cool little interface goodies which will make cruising the blog so much easier. One of my favorite new features is the comments. Go find a post with comments, and click on the comments link and see what happens. Sweet!

Speaking of comments, all you blog stalkers need to show some blog-love! I see the analytics, and I know how many of you are out there!!! Even if you think my pictures suck, at least tell me I have a good personality, or something :) j/k

Ok, for the first image ever on the new blog, I thought I'd put up a sweet image from a recent wedding. This is a really cool shot from Ashlee & Ryan's wedding, where Ashlee was getting ready, and I snagged this one with my new 50mm f/1.4. More to come! Erin is calling me for dinner (yes it's late, but that's how we roll.)

0 comments :