8.26.2007

Guess what I did yesterday?

Well, you don't have to guess really because here's some fun pictures our day of sailing from yesterday! It was an AMAZING day for sailing, the wind was perfect, and the temperature couldn't have been better. The wind was something like 16mph (which is way fast) and we were going about 7 knots the whole day! Yes!


A cool action shot



This is Jason, and it's his boat that we were on. "Hi, I'm Jason, your crazy captain! Welcome aboard!" Can you tell how much fun we were having?


Josh, looking tall. Which shot do you like better? The blue-saturated one, or the antique-y looking one?


Jason, the crazy captain again.


Doesn't this look like the life? We passed these guys on the way out to the ocean. How cool is the one dude in the middle, chillin?


A self-portrait :)

10 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

looks like so much fun! these pics are crystal clear and sharp, sharp, sharp! i love the saturated blue sky, for the record! :)

Jeff said...

This is how we roll in San Diego! Come hang out :)

Frank DiMeo said...

Jeff, your work is always so niiiiiiiicce! The new blog design is a great way to share it with everyone. Great job!

Carole Foret said...

Jeff, your blog looks wonderful, really showcasing your images beautifully. BTW, I'm viewing on my macbook pro (15") with Firefox....saw your post on OSP.

Be blessed,
Carole Foret

Anonymous said...

Nice...
I think your blog is great! Keep it up!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

looks awesome jeff! did you diy?
your images are rockin too! nice work!

The Munchkins Mama said...

You are an amazing photographer! I love these pictures!

Jeff said...

Thanks guys! I'm glad the new design is working well for everyone, thanks for the feedback.

SDOhana- yeah I DIY'ed it :) It was definitely a fun process, and I'm stoked about the stuff that's in store that I'll hopefully get implemented in the next few weeks.

Christine- we had a fun time sailing, and it got CRAZY when we got out to the ocean. Probably good that you got off at the Marriott! Missed you, though!

Jeff said...

I like the Blue sky one, too :)

Unknown said...

Jeff - Don't think I realized, til now, what a magician you are with a zoom lens. Awesome picts! Now, if you can just photoshop me six pack abs and and a tan, I'll love you forever. :)

J

PS more sailing Sun, come on out...