11.14.2007

Dave & Jenny | Baby's on the Way

I love these two! Dave and Jenny are some of the most awesome people I know, and as soon as I found out they were going to have a baby I was immediately ecstatic because that means I get to be an uncle! Well, an unofficial one, at least. Dave is one of my best friends, and we're so blessed to have both Dave and Jenny in our lives.

Anyway, Jenny is due sometime this week, so every time the phone rings I think it's them calling to tell me they're speeding to the hospital :) Anyways, here's some fun pictures!


One of Dave's many talents: looking pregnant :)




I ADORE this picture! Can't you just see how much they love each other, and how ready they are to welcome a new little one into the world to love as well? They are going to be such amazing parents :)




Right before snapping this one, all I said was "Just think about it - in less than a week you'll be parents, how cool is that." Dave gave her a big ol' squeeze.


Erin, Jenny, Nicole, and Richelle hanging out before we grabbed a sweet lunch at Wahoo's after Dave & Jenny's session. Richelle was down visiting from the bay area, and Nicole is a good friend from Hume Lake, and she's now down in San Diego on staff at Shadow Mountain. What a cool group of girls :)

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! You both look great. It is so wonderful to see the father sharing the pregnancy! Love to you both,
John & Peggy

Stacy Cross said...

You are SO talented! What an adorable couple and you do such a great job of capturing REAL emotions!

Jennifer Turner said...

Um... I didn't even know they were pregnant! Obviously the baby is here. What they have? Name??? So great. Jenny is awesome and I have no doubt she's gonna rock as a mama!