11.11.2007

You've gotta love CNN

I'm sure you're all probably aware of all the hubub about some of the dangerous chemicals that Apple is using in their headphones, but you've got to check this video out on CNN. First of all, Dr. Sanjay Gupta routinely says/does the most hilarious things and this video is no exception, and I love it! The best part of the whole video is in the closing 10 seconds when Baxter (The anchor) says "For now, don't eat your iPhones." Classic CNN reporting :) Ok, I have to go listen to my iPod now, have a great day!

Click here to watch



Special thanks to Fake Steve for pointing this one out. Oh, and the best part? You can enter to win an Ipod directly on CNN's site after you watch the video about how the headphones can kill* you:




*Note: Don't panic, I don't think that there's anything to be concerned about. Carry on, peaceful citizens :)

0 comments :