11.15.2007

Kelly & Flip | Kelly Rockin' it!

I'm going through and putting the finishing touches on Kelly & Flips wedding from a few weeks ago up in San Juan Capistrano, and I just had to post up some images from the time I got to spend with Kelly one on one. She was absolutely a breathtaking bride, and she is so much stinkin' fun! Don't you think her dress fits her so well?

One of my favorite times during the wedding day is the time I get to spend one on one with the bride photographing her - there's something so magical and amazing about brides that make them so much fun to take pictures of. In the south and back east it's a big thing doing bridal portraits weeks before the wedding, but for some reason it's not big out here in California at all...maybe I'll have to change that!! Stay tuned for more from Kelly & Flip's wedding!


Isn't her dress so vintage?










And of course, I couldn't tease you and not put up at least one image of Kelly & Flip! How hot are they? Amazing!!!!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!!!!!!! You are such a fantastic photographer! Thank you so much for making all of us feel so comfortable and for taking the best pics ever! You are so talented and we are so lucky to have you as our photographer but more importantly our friend!

-Kelly

Stacy Cross said...

AMAZING! She is stunning!

Beaton Photography said...

LOVE those images of Kelly - she is beautiful and your images are breathtaking!

Jeff said...

Thanks so much! Kelly was an AMAZING bride! Stay tuned because I'm going to put up a bunch more images from the wedding soon :)