11.09.2007

Freedom! Finally!!!

I'm so excited right now because as of this moment, I finally have my e-mail Inbox completely empty. I seriously can't remember the last time it was empty, and it is such a great feeling! I get so many e-mails each day that it's really quite hard stay on top of all of them, but now that I've caught completely up, I'm confident I can return e-mails quicker than ever.

So from now on I'm going to do two things:

1) I'm checking my e-mail once a day. I got this idea from the 4HWW and I've been implementing this practice for about the last month, and it has really made me much more effective and efficient in responding to client e-mails. Seriously, if you check your e-mail more than two times a day, you have no idea how much more productive you can be by checking it less. It's counter-intuitive, I know, but trust me, it's amazing.

2) Responses in 24-48 hours. When I'm in town and not traveling, I'll be getting back to you within 24-48 hours, but hopefully quicker. One thing I always appreciate and I know my clients appreciate as well is timely responses, and so that's super high priority for me. If you need a response quicker than this, just give me a call and I'll help you out!

It's funny because we just shot our last wedding of the season last weekend (which was AMAZING by the way), and I feel more busy than ever! Now we get the sweet task of going through the close to 15,000 images we shot in between the beginning of October and now! I can't wait to share some of this stuff, I seriously think that we've shot some of my favorite images of all time in the last month and a half!

Just for proof:

0 comments :