11.26.2007

Jordanna & John | Engagement

Erin and I shot Jordanna & John's engagement session a few weeks ago down at Liberty Station, which is one of my favorite places in San Diego to shoot, so we had a ton of fun! Their wedding is coming up in January at the Dana (also one of my favorite spots) and I can hardly wait.

When John and Jordanna came in to meet us for the first time, I was so excited because John is also a big camera guy, and so after we talked all about their wedding we grabbed all my gear and started playing with it! I'm such a dork, and I love all the fun gear we get to use. Erin just makes fun of me :)

Anyway, here's some of my favorites from their session- we had AMAZING light, and great weather. They didn't want sunset pictures, so we went the other route and did sunrise pictures! Thanks for being good sports guys and meeting up with us so early in the morning!



One of their first dates was to Starbucks, so we had to show some love to the 'bucks!




Awesome light!


Liberty Station is filled with all kinds of spots like this - I just love these kinds of textures.




Long, dark hallway + small spot of light + awesome couple = happy Jeff!


We were trying to get a shot with an airplane flying overhead, but the planes weren't cooperating. Maybe I'll use photoshop to put one in.


Again, amazing light, cool textures!


I climbed on top of a building to get this one - how beautiful are her eyes? Wow!






He digs her. So much :)




See you guys soon!

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

yall. are. awesome. this is why we MUST have you do our 5 yr anniversary pics. these are phenomenal!!!

we <3 Jeff & Erin!