10.30.2007

Bekah & Scott: Wedding

I had such an awesome time a few weeks ago up in Sacramento for Bekah & Scott's wedding! Bekah is one of Erin's best friends, and so Erin was actually IN this wedding, which kind of strange but fun at the same time. When Bekah asked me to shoot her wedding I was absolutely thrilled because her and Scott are some of the most hilarious people you'll ever meet, and I knew their pictures would be AWESOME!

Probably my favorite moment of the day was when Scott & Bekah first saw each other, it couldn't have been more perfect. You'll see the pictures in the slideshow below, and I know you'll agree. We found this old wooden bridge and put Scott in the middle of it, and then brought Bekah up behind him...such a spectacular moment for them to see each other for the first time!!!

The lighting was amazing, the setting was beautiful, and the couple was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much, you guys, for hanging out!

Check out the slideshow :)

1 comments :

Stacy Cross said...

Woooooooooow. Seriously. I am *almost* speechless! These are INCREDIBLE. You guys are SO SO SO SO good. Okay, I am majorly inspired.