10.30.2007

Jared Bauman, you'll get yours


Some of you may have noticed a funny post from yesterday, about me liking kittens, with the picture of a cute little kitten. That was a little thing courtesy of the one and only Jared Bauman, and I've spent the last day trying to figure out who posted it! EDIT: Apparently it was Bronson's idea.

Here's a lesson for all you photographers out there: when you're hanging out at another photographer's studio. Don't forget to log out of your blog account when you leave :)

Here's the picture of the kitten, for all of you who love cats.

I love good pranks and this one really got me. Hilarious :) Thanks for the love guys.

2 comments :

Jared Bauman said...

well . . . for the record . . . Mr. Youngren actually had his coming for this forum post about my upcoming engagement (even though I just started dating her!) . . . in front of 10,000 people!
all in good fun, all in good fun :)

Jeff said...

It's true, I did the thing that Jared said. And it was hilarious :)